Responsibilities for Supplement Department Advisor
• Providing excellent customer service by assisting customers with education and resources about supplements and natural products
• Maintain up to date knowledge of supplements and body care products in the department.
• Contribute to discussions about product selection.
• Assist in merchandising, displays and inventory control.
• Ensuring that expiry dates are checked regularly and short dated products are cleared properly.
• Maintain a clean & well-organized department.
• Assist the Supplement Manager in all aspects of the department.
• A minimum of 2 years experience and a passion for working in the wellness industry with a working knowledge of supplements and natural health products.
• Post-secondary education in a related field or nutrition, herbs, or supplements.
• Clear communication and organization skills, dependability, attention to detail and the ability to multitask are important for this position.
• You must be available to work evenings (until 7pm).