WHY WHOLE FOODS IN SUPPLEMENTS?
- Vitamins and minerals function as complexes
- There is a part that is identified as the nutrient -for instance ascorbic acid as Vitamin C.
- However, there are also enzymes, coenzymes, antioxidants, trace elements, activators, and other unknown factors that enable the vitamin to become biochemically active.
- We need all of these in order to absorb and utilize the nutrient.
- Supports optimal health and wellbeing
- Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations
- FoodState® B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health
- 400 IU of FoodState® vitamin D supports an already healthy mood and bones
- CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM FREE –to allow for higher absorption of other minerals present (Best paired with MegaFood’s Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium)
- Can be taken on an empty stomach