- 1/2 C coconut oil
- 1/4-1/2 C organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 C coconut milk
- dash of Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp organic vanilla
- stevia sweeten to taste
1. Heat the Oil on Med to thin it out;
2. Then ADD: cocoa, coconut milk, vanilla, Salt.
This will thicken when you add the coconut milk, so keep warm while you add the STEVIA, a very little at a time. (NOTE: If you are using STEVIA Concentrated Powder, just use a little dusting at a time, and keep tasting it. If you add too much it will be more bitter. You can always add a little more coconut milk if it gets too sweet)
3. Once you are Satisfied with the taste, take it off the heat, and pour it into molds or spread it on a small plate, and freeze. Even if left at room temp it will harden because of the coconut oil.
4. You can add other ingredients to the chocolate before letting it set, – Coconut, almonds, walnuts, etc. . . Enjoy