- 3 cups Bob’s wheat free rolled oats
- 1 cup spelt flour (or sub rice flour for gluten free)
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350.
- Set your jar of coconut oil in a hot water bath to melt.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together.
- Mix your wet ingredients together.
- Combine all ingredients & mix well.
- Place on an cookie sheet oiled with some melted coconut oil.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 mins. Stir occasionally in the oven to break up the chunks. The granola crisps up as it cools, so don’t leave it in too long. Keep and eye on it!