This is a quick and easy meal to prepare, a real one-pot wonder.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Grain free
- Soy free
- 10 crimimi mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb size nugget of fresh ginger, minced
- 1 small cauliflower chopped
- 1 baby bok choy chopped
- 1 lg can of tomatoes, I used Italissima Organic Plum Tomatoes
- 1 lg can of Eden chickpeas
- ½ can of coconut milk (regular not Lite)
- several handfuls of baby spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 rounded tsp of curry powder
- 1-2 TBS olive oil or coconut oil
- Pre-chop veggies, garlic, & ginger.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add in mushrooms first and sauté for a couple of minutes to sweat out some of the water. (salt)
- Add in onions and sauté a couple of more minutes.
- Add garlic & ginger, cauliflower, & bok choy.
- Add curry spice and heat briefly.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas & coconut milk & bring to a simmer.
- Add in handfuls of baby spinach and simmer until flavours come together and cauliflower is tender.
Serve alone or on a bed of brown basmati rice.