Foods to avoid/reduce/ eliminate
- Meat (especially non-organic meat)
- Processes & smoked meats
- Cow dairy products (organic & low fat if at all)
- Non-organic fruits & veggies that are high in pesticide use
- White rice, flour & pasta
- Alcohol & coffee
- Refined sugar – candy & treats
- Salt – canned foods, processed foods, fast food.
- Eliminate toxic body care products & household products from your home.
- Organic fruits & veggies
- Pineapple & mango & papaya
- Freshly made fruit & veggie juices
- Cabbage, kale, cauliflower, broccoli
- Carrots, apples, yams, apricots
- Green & white teas
- Whole grains, nuts & seeds
- * eat raw, steamed or baked instead of fried or BBQ
Courtenay, Hazel. 500 of the Most Important Health Tips You’ll Ever Need. 2011.